1. Quality wood selection according to statue size.
2. Marking on the wood is made and cut accordingly .
3. The design of Statue is drawn.
4. Rough shape of Statue is carved.
5. Then Fingers, toes and head work is done.
6. Face features and clothes are carved out.
7. Emery sheet is rubbed all around and smoothened.
8. Cleaning & Polishing are applied and buffed all around neatly to complete a fine Statue.
Its takes about 8 working days to complete a standard size piece.
Content & Care :
• White wood/Soft wood/Kadam Wood (properties similar to sandalwood)
• Due to hand finishing process, there may be slight variations in each piece. Because all are Handmade.
• Keep Away From Water